Specialist Separation and Divorce Support
In conjunction with your legal advice, I offer the full support package of a safe and confidential environment to process decisions, consider options or negotiation strategy, keeping you pro-active and creating solutions when roadblocks occur, to avoid the pitfalls of emotional decision making, plus develop a plan for tomorrow.
Getting informed and organised to use professionals time wisely saves you time and money. You also become a more collected and credible client in the legal process, helping you make clearer decisions and avoid costly mistakes, more able to keep things on track.
One on one coaching through divorce can help you:
- Stay in control to avoid angry emotional hijacks, focusing on the long term and what’s really important for you and your family
- Feel calmer and more empowered by anticipating and preparing for what’s ahead and develop a plan of action
- Identify your next steps re: legal, financial / property, children’s issues
- Plus focus on your self-care so you stay in good emotional shape to be able to stay the course and achieve your long term goals
- Develop a draft parenting plan to anticipate and address possible issues pertinent to your new family structure
- Consider areas of possible conflict and explore techniques to reduce confrontation to improve co-parenting
- Find your voice and be more confident in your skills to take control of your divorce and do it your way
- Let go of what was … and have the courage to create what is possible during your divorce journey and afterwards
- Preparing for Pre-mediation or Collaborative law conferences, to clarify your thoughts plus increase crucial skills necessary to participate more constructively in negotiations e.g. communication and self-management techniques and attend with you if necessary.